Project 365 – 4th/10th May 2014

By twiceamummydoublethefun

Last Sunday I took part in my first ever fun run for such a great cause, racing to diagnose cancer earlier. I am so pleased with how well I did, I’m signing up to do another run later on this year and I can not wait.

I only started running at the beginning of the year so for me it’s a great achievement.

rasd

On bank holiday Monday I did my first car boot sale. With two holidays coming up and the girls toys just collecting dust, I thought it would be a great idea.  I said I wouldn’t buy anything while I was there but I couldn’t resist.

puppt

Last time Isabelle went to the dentist she refused to sit in the chair, we had tears and tantrums the lot. This week Isabelle was very brave and didn’t moan at all.

mays

Wednesday is one of our the quieter days, so we popped into our local cafe to treat ourselves to tea and cake.

vak

I completely forgot about school photos until a friend mentioned it on Facebook.

I just know her hair would be all over the place, as I bet the photos are at the end of the day.

sch

Scarlett received her certificate for her sponsored bike ride she took part in.

She waved it at me with the happiest little face.

well

Today we went to take the dogs for a walk.

It was so nice when we left but we came back drenched as half way through our walk it just poured it down but it didn’t stop us.

walk

I hope you’ve all had a great week!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

24 Comments on Project 365 – 4th/10th May 2014

1. Chantelle Hazelden (@MamaMummyMum)
    10 May, 2014 at 5:35 pm (8 months ago)

Lovely photos, well done on your run!!!! That puppet theatre looks amazing, I bet it was a right bargain too #project365

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      10 May, 2014 at 5:48 pm (8 months ago)

Thank hun! Yes it was a bargain, so glad I picked it up as they haven’t stopped playing with it x

2. Jo Laybourn
    10 May, 2014 at 7:08 pm (8 months ago)

Lovely photo’s for a lovely week Michelle! Well done on the run. What a fab achievement. Loving the photo of you all together :) x

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      10 May, 2014 at 8:27 pm (8 months ago)

Thank you, I’m looking into another run for a longer one this time. I love the photo too must be over a year since we had a photo together x

3. sarahmo3w
    10 May, 2014 at 8:14 pm (8 months ago)

Love the photo of you all at the end. Well done on your fun run!

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      10 May, 2014 at 8:40 pm (8 months ago)

Thank Sarah. I love it as it’s been well over a year I think since we had a photo together x

4. over40andamumtoone
    10 May, 2014 at 8:16 pm (8 months ago)

Well done on the fun run, I found a walk tough enough! #365

5. Emma T (@ETusty)
    10 May, 2014 at 8:25 pm (8 months ago)

Well done on the run. I’m always in awe of people running, as even when I’m fit, I’m definitely not a runner

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      10 May, 2014 at 8:54 pm (8 months ago)

Thank Emma! I never thought I would be a runner and when I told my family they laughed and I’ve shown them all :) x

6. 76 sunflowers
    10 May, 2014 at 8:27 pm (8 months ago)

Oh your dogs look lovely! Puppet show looks great and her hair looks fine – am sure the school pics will be lovely :)

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      10 May, 2014 at 9:09 pm (8 months ago)

There all labradoodles we’re looking after them whilst my dads away and the girls love them being around. Thank you hopefully we will get the photos back soon x

7. Leanne (@suggys.co.uk/Leanne)
    10 May, 2014 at 9:12 pm (8 months ago)

Beautiful Pictures and welldone for running the race! and congrats to your daughter on the bike ride! :) #Project365

8. Amy
    10 May, 2014 at 9:17 pm (8 months ago)

Well done on the fun run. Looks like a lovely week you’ve all had. x

9. thereadingresidence
    11 May, 2014 at 9:35 am (8 months ago)

I love the look of that puppet theatre – I wouldn’t have been able to resist either! Well done on the run, too x

10. krissottoh
    11 May, 2014 at 11:34 pm (7 months ago)

Lovely shot of all of you with the dogs! And very impressive a run for a cause by you and a sponsored bike ride by Scarlett.

11. TheBoyandMe
    17 May, 2014 at 10:52 am (7 months ago)

That is a wonderful bargain that you’ve found there at the car boot sale! We need to do one soon as well, but I need to sort out the spare room in order to find things to sell. Love the family photo at the bottom, and well done for the fun room.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365, new linky live from 9pm tonight.

12. Sue
    29 May, 2014 at 10:57 am (7 months ago)

I can empathise with Isabella I never liked the dentist either. My dentist was very patient with my boys and me.

• Twice a mummy double the fun
      29 May, 2014 at 1:38 pm (7 months ago)

I didn’t go for a few years until I plucked up the courage. Thankfully our dentist is brilliant with children and adults too x